FLEMINGSBURG – A Flemingsburg woman has been indicted by a Fleming County grand jury for allegedly assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest.
Shannon Renee Hollingshead, 35, has been charged with one count of third degree assault and one count of resisting arrest.
According to the indictment, on June 7, Hollingshead allegedly assaulted Flemingsburg Police Chief Brian Bowling, catching him squatting and resisting arrest.
Bowling said the incident resulted from a juvenile hearing, when the judge ruled to temporarily remove a child from Hollingshead’s custody. The distraught Hollingshead left the court without the judge’s permission and Bowling was asked to pick her up, which led to the confrontation.
Jeremy David Johnson, 35, has been charged with first degree criminal mischief in an incident on June 11.
According to the indictment, Johnson allegedly disfigured and damaged vehicles belonging to Joann Hesler and Donald Jennings, and shattered a large piece of glass at a residence on East Water Street in Flemingsburg.
In addition to criminal mischief, Johnson was also charged with a second degree repeat offender, having been convicted of several other offenses prior to June 11.
Other indictments issued included:
– Melissa Lynn Murphy, 45, license plates not / expired, registration receipt not / expired, failure to produce insurance card, operation of suspended / revoked driver’s license, failure to return driver’s license driver revoked, providing false identification information to the police, possession of drug paraphernalia and first degree possession of a controlled substance (cocaine).
– Lamichael Rhodes, 33, blatantly non-support, when, according to the indictment, he failed to provide for his minor child as ordered by Fleming County Circuit Court. The arrears as of April 30 were $ 16,323.
– Benjamin Lee Huckelby, 29, public intoxication, third degree burglary, first degree possession of a controlled substance (methamphetamine) and possession of drug paraphernalia.
– Heather Huckelby, 31, public intoxication, first degree possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
– Lance R. Adams, 29, first degree drug trafficking and possession of drug paraphernalia.
– Eulis Alfred Adams Jr., 57, first degree trafficking in a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia.
– Rachael Lee Spencer, 59, growing marijuana, under five plants, two counts of first degree possession of a controlled substance (methamphetamine, hydrocodon), possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, possession of a handgun by a convicted felon, possession of drug paraphernalia and third degree assault.
– Scottie L. Bratcher Jr., 32, first degree possession of a controlled substance and possession of marijuana.